Our team focuses on field-based studies on evaluation of strategies to prevent, detect, or manage infectious diseases under commercial conditions.
Please find below links for material about recently completed and ongoing projects on disease prevention, disease detection, disease management, and disease forecasting respectively.
Cross-disciplinary materials (covering multiple areas listed above)
- Linhares et al., Measuring the economic impact of swine diseases under field conditions. 333 Experience Congress 2020 [Spanish].
- Linhares et al., Swine disease monitoring, management, and forecasting. SwineTalks 2020.
- Linhares et al., Gestão sanitária em épocas de crise. SuínoTalks 2020 [Portuguese].
- Linhares et al., 2020 K-State Swine Profitability Conference.
- Linhares et al., Gestao Sanitaria de Precisao. Webinar Farmabase [Portuguese].
- Linhares et al., 2018. Applications of population-based tools to enable Precision Livestock Farming. ISU Workshop on PLF in Ames, IA. Dec 6, 2018.
- Linhares et al., [Strategies to prevent, detect, and manage PRRSV infections]. FarmaTalks Conference. Aug 12, 2020. [Portuguese].